9.15.2011

Preparing For a Very Shabby Weekend...

 
This weekend just might be the end of me, but, I just can't help myself.  I've been buying, sanding, painting, creating, stamping, recovering, pricing, cleaning, and painting some more just to prepare for this double-whammy of a weekend.  Saturday will be the
Mes Amis Vintage Antique Show in Old Roseville (formerly the Tattered House Antique Show).  This show will have many truly talented shabby, french, industrial, and cottage chic vendors there (read the blog below to see pix and info on those vendors).


Luckily, she did it on Saturday this year so it's not on the same day as Folsom Peddler's Fair which (provided I can get myself to wake up at 5am two mornings in a row), I will also be at!  This popular signature event draws 10,000 to 15,000 shoppers and will showcase our newly revitalized Historic District. 
The 44th Antique Peddlers’ Fair in Historic Folsom will take place this Sunday, September 18, 2011.

This show will have a mix of antiques and shabby-chic items.  Not only will we have extra treasures to showcase in the 3 spots we have in front of Gracefully Vintage (611 Sutter St), the shop will be full of fabulous finds we have brought in on recent buying trips.

It's going to be a great weekend.  Stop by and say, "hi"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment