9.21.2011

Je t'aime Mes Amis

The Mes Amis Vintage and Antique Show was a wonderful event (Sandy, formerly from Tattered House, was a lovely hostess).  It was such a spectacular feast for the eyes that I won't muddy this post with too many words - mostly pictures...enjoy!
 
Our Space


Diedre's signature coffee filter
year-round wreaths







Lipstick Gypsy's FABULOUS trailer















Annette's Magical Creations





My Mom loved these...



I wish I had bought these...






 Once again, industrial-chic...


 I looked at this dresser a few times, it's just that after packing the car with ALL my stuff, it's so hard to think about buying more and having to pack it when you are doing a double show weekend, but this was a great piece that I would have liked to own.
 
 
 The sign above was made from coil wires. 

This succulent garden was grown in a metal box.  Both, great displays of using industrial-chic as an art (and functional) form.


 

 Up and down the street and now back to our spot...

I finished this standing jewelry armoire Friday Night and sold it Saturday morning.  It was a great piece!

Isn't it funny how some people just don't want their pictures taken?  Mom (works at Leftovers in SF) and Diedre were looking cute in their aprons helping customers and as soon as my camera clicked, in unison, they both ducked under the table.  This shot cracks me up!

And then there is me and Heather, more than happy to ham-it-up for the camera!Pack it up and let's it do it again tomorrow....
Day Two - Folsom Peddler's Fair
 Our spaces in front of the shop...











Got a pix of my mom when she wasn't looking!
Fun, busy, crazy, wonderful, exhausting weekend. 
Time to rest... 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the wonderful post!! It was great having you join the family of Mes Amis friends. Cannot wait to see what wonderful things you will be bringing next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIVE for Shows and Events like this!!! I always come away lighter on the Wallet and heavier on the Found Treasures. I can see so many things here that I'd be having a major swoonfest over!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete